Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mandarin Design.

I would just like to mention Mandarin Design. It is a great site with cool tips for your blog or web site. I have tried out a few...learning...learning. Our beautiful dog Peppi has been in at the vets today having his bits cut off. We took him in to have his shots the other week and when the vet checked him over she found some lumps in one of his testes ...poor baby....I was a bit worried because he's 10 years old but the vet rang this afternoon and said he's fine....whew.....all day I have caught myself thinking Peppi will be here in a minute....or where's Pep?....I did'nt realise how much he impacted my day......well I knew I was always giving him a pat or cuddle when I saw him....He moves all around the place....sometimes he is upstairs under the bed, sometimes he is outside, sometimes he's in the lounge and others he is in the art room under my easel....I hope he is'nt howling down there at the vets... I can't wait to pick him up tomorrow.

No comments: