Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm a total moron!

Today a lovely friend of mine invited me to accompany her to the Plastication exhibition that is on at the Convention Center which we had previously discussed attending. Well....Ok....I was supposed to meet her at the entrance at 2 o clock....I leave home about 1...it is pouring with disgusting rain, Hey, I know we need it but, geez....I make it to the Convention center...the car park is full....I leave, drive all the way around a couple of times....try parking in one of those buildings....there is one parking bay and I was'nt going to park in it....built for tricycles....leave the car park....the lady said I did'nt have to pay.....small mercies...drive around some more.....its 2 o clock and I am slightly , well not so slightly, peeved....where am I supposed to park?....if I park too far away I'll have to walk in the rain and of course I dont have an umbrella....I am an idiot.....so guess what ?...I go home.... mumble, mumble, after ringing my friend....well I think she's still my friend.....wonder what the plastic people look like?

No comments: