Sunday, April 09, 2006

Please Explain ?

Can somebody please tell me why, why, why oh why do T.V. stations, after airing a new series of a particular show, let you view 4 or 5 episodes and then throw in a couple of repeats for good measure ??? God ! that is so annoying. I notice that leading up to Easter there is a lot of this happening. Do they think that we will just get way too excited, overload with chocolate and run screaming into the night? Hey! I only do that on a full moon and on Andy Warhol's birthday." Geez Louise " While I am at it. Why are all the good shows aired in the middle of the night ?..." Six Feet Under Shameless...and I know about advertising, but..but..but, there are 20,000,000 ads run during 1 episode of Lost. It almost makes you want to record it and fast forward through them. Although this is one show that is actually aired at a time when I am still awake....grumble...mumble

No comments: