Thursday, March 09, 2006

"Lost "and losing it.

Feeling a bit worn out today...only a couple of days to go until I have to deliver my paintings to the gallery. I am still finishing the last one.....its being difficult! I still have to tidy up the backs and put on the hangers, write out a description / explanation...name the last one and price them......(I hate doing that) ....ooooohhhh.....and sign them. Once I had a painting in an exhibition and forgot to sign it...just as well it did'nt sell. Tonight, while I was gold leafing some peices to attach to this last concotion, I watched "Lost" . It's starting to drive me crazy!!!....or is that the painting.....mmmmm. Anyway Shannon got shot...one more down....I also watched "Little Britain" eh,eh,ehhhhhh...I have'nt been to the movies in weeks....maybe next week....must see "Capote".

No comments: