Friday, March 10, 2006

HTML makes my brain hurt.

Whenever I go into my blog template to add or edit something I look at all those letters,dashes,numbers and other symbols that I don't know the name of and my brain goes into a tizzy (slang: A state of nervous excitement or confusion; a dither.).Being new to all this I have worked out, by trial and error, (as usual) how to do a few things and I am learning new stuff all the time but I can't wait until I have the time to explore all the endless possibilities out there . The trouble is I am interested in too many different things....which brings me to another problem that constantly haunts me...How do you juggle all the things that you want to do, with all the things that you have to do ,with all the new things that you have discovered that you want to explore as well ???...mmmmm...you can only do sooo much.

Tip #6: Try and keep your interests and your inspirations??? manageable. The latter is almost impossible because sometimes I am inspired by almost anything and everything.

Tip #7: Keep a notebook or a sketchbook handy. Use the camera or the voice recorder facility in your mobile phone if you are out and about...but try not to use the voice recorder if you are within earshot of any passersby.....you might recieve some seriously strange looks.

No comments: