Friday, February 24, 2006

Whoopeee


I recieved an email from lovely Lisa at The Lush Mint Gallery today.She sold 2 of my paintings...yay...We both thought it was quite uncanny because I had'nt contacted her since before Christmas and then just yesterday I emailed her to let her know about this blog...and there you are...sales!!!!.MMMM ...must do more emailing.
Tip # 3: Try not to start up a blog just when you are at your busiest...especially when you have'nt got a clue what you are doing. This may count as points for the normal side ?? Yes ? No ?? First thing this morning I was on the PC. During the course of the day I changed the template of this blog about four times, had trouble changing fonts....could'nt work out how to put a link in the sidebar...thought the blogger people would kick me out for logging on about 20 times or more...took several photo's of my nails...worked on two paintings...did some washing...went shopping and cooked a roast for tea... This image is of my new nails...experimenting with green glitter.

No comments: