Saturday, February 25, 2006

Artists in Arms

I have been to a couple of gatherings for Artists in Arms recently. Have a look at their website {click on the title}. It will explain what the group is all about...artists getting together to exhibit their work, promote their work and all the while helping charity. I have met some really lovely and talented people. We will be exhibiting soon....There are about 50 artists, I think, maybe more? Tip # 4: Exhibit with a group...there's always something to learn ...and you wont look so much like a LONER!!!....unless that is the look you are going for.....not a bad choice either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gorgeous Blogger

I think this is absolutely brilliant! Now I can check in and see what you've been up to (within reason of course, hahaha). Sounds a bit voyeuristic though....could just as easily pick up the phone and say - Hello!

Anyway sweetie take care and will catch you soon.

I'm pretty sure you will know who this is??!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Patsy

Your Blogger is looking great!!! Hope to see ya soon keep up the good work.
Love Sarah