Friday, June 01, 2007

Out of wack!

I have'nt posted for a week because I am still a bit discombobulated from the wedding and having Lachie here all week. Megan and Matt's wedding was fabulous. Everyone had a great time. Everyone is still raving about the fabulous food and friendly service provided by John and Karen from JKL Exclusive Caterers. I cant praise them enough...the food was gorgeous and they are a lovely couple. They really helped make Megan and Matt's day extra special...and ours too. The kids are on their honeymoon and we have Lachie. He is gorgeous but I am finding that I'm not getting as much done as I should and I'm a bit tired.....geee...am I getting past it.....probably.....They are picking him up on Sunday...hope to have some photo's next week and I also hope to get back to the normal state of general chaos that I am used to....fingers crossed!

No comments: