Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stretched!

I'm sorry I have'nt been posting much . I have been stretched into too many directions lately and I just cant seem to get my head around much at the moment. Today I installed a new wireless mouse and keyboard onto my PC...nice...not so many cables...but I still have a bit of mess on my desk to clean up...there's photo's that I have to print out for one person and then there is the old photo's that I have to restore for another...there's the stuff I have to do for my daughter's wedding...and the BAS statements and the accounts to do...never mind PAINTING!!!....geez...what's that?....and what's a BLOG???....there's the babysitting and then of course there is just the general stuff that you have to do...like washing, cooking, tidying, living etc etc etc.....

No comments: