Thursday, November 16, 2006

Serendipity and the art of watching late night T.V. a.k.a. How to see naked people without really trying.

This year there have been a couple of notorious T.V. incidents that I have witnessed just by chance. Brian always goes to sleep with the T.V. on and I usually fiddle around on my computer for a while before going to bed. One night I entered the room to see Big Brother's naked Jamie and his protruberances and ensuing goings on with Katie. The media meltdown the next day was'nt a total surprise!!! The second Big Brother incident ," the turkey slapping " one, I happened to see when watching Lateline on the ABC whilst waiting for OZ to start on SBS. Which brings me around to OZ. When the show premiered on T.V., many years back, I watched it but thought it was a bit too violent and political ,and so, didnt watch it again....besides it was aired at a rather late hour.....anyway...a couple of years on, when I am staying up much later and The Sopranos is one of my favourite shows so I cant use violence as an excuse not to watch something, a friend suggested that I should reconsider watching OZ because she thought it was really good. Well it just so happened that the one night I decided to watch OZ was the one with the episode where Christopher Meloni's character gets thrown into solitary stark naked. Ive watched OZ ever since...with or without Mr Meloni who I also have watched and enjoyed in Law and Order SVU.... and no I have'nt been watching it to see naked men but I do have to say Christopher Meloni takes the cake when it comes to beautiful male bods!

No comments: