Thursday, September 14, 2006

Frazzled.

I have been so busy this week I am feeling a bit frazzled. I feel like I am running around like a chook with her head cut off....crikey! Lots to do. Lots to do. Anyway I have been lucky enough to get a laptop. Marc from Ozcom Computer Services arranged a Toshiba Satellite Pro P100 and it is lovely. Im getting a bit geeky....I think....mmmmm....Whoo hoo. I have been painting. I have been sewing. I have been knitting. I have been teaching myself to crochet....AGAIN....I am having much more sucess this time. I have been organising my new laptop,adding programs etc. Trying to find out how to convert some video that we recorded onto a DVD into something that will play on anyone else's DVD player other than ours.....Cant work that one out....most frustrating... and this is amongst all the other things a girl has to do when she is a wife, a mother and a grandmother and a partner in a business. It really is'nt that bad ....REALLY...REALLy...REALly...REAlly...REally...Really...really... reall...real...rea...re...r.....

No comments: