Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Boy from Oz.

We have just arrived home after seeing the Boy from Oz. Whoo....hoo....It was fantastic....I still have the warm and fuzzies. What a great show...Hugh Jackman was energetic and as the girl behind us kept reminding us every 15 minutes, absolutely gorgeous.....but seriously folks ...he was brilliant...so was everyone else....I had to bite my cheeks to stop myself from crying a few times during the show...particularly during "I Still Call Australia Home" ...but when Colleen Hewitt sang "Dont Cry Out Loud" I could'nt hold back the tears....I'm not sure if it was because it was a sad moment in the show or if it was the flood of nostalgia that engulfed me when I heard her voice again after all these years. Hugh seemed to be enjoying himself and we enjoyed him too. A night to remember.

No comments: