Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Magazine Addiction Update

My magazine addiction has grown a little or maybe mutated is a better word to use. I still buy my favourite mags " Computer Arts " and " Computer Arts Projects ". I also have been acquiring " Advanced Photoshop ",Better Photoshop Techniques " with the occasional " Photoshop Creative ", " Web Design "," Digital Photographer "and " Web Designer " thrown in. I have bought a couple of " 3D World " magazines just in case I go in that direction or need to use 3D in conjunction with a Photoshop project.Then yesterday I found a magazine published by the same people that produce " Computer Arts ". I have seen this advertised and always liked the look but I have never seen it in any of the newsagents that I stalk...." Imagine FX ". It is directed at fantasy artists, but, has a lot of info about painting digitally using programs such as Photoshop and Painter etc. Yet another to add to the list.

No comments: