Thursday, May 25, 2006

Opening.

Last night we went to the opening of Oliver's 365 painting exhibition at Soto's. It was great. The paintings looked fantastic all together on the walls. If I was the owner of Soto's I would'nt want them to be taken down but plenty were selling. Everyone looked wonderful and we had a fun night admiring the works while nibbling on scrummy morsels and supping wine from tassie. Fran, Karen, Mel and everyone are working hard to get the Artists in Arms exhibition up and running. When I was there the other day Robert Jenkins and Don Byrne were painting windows and such. I think most of the artists are helping out where they can....well I hope so anyway. I was talking to Judith Brooks and Annie Rawle last night and we are all excited about the opening night on June 2nd. Another opening...what to wear...what to wear ?

No comments: