Saturday, April 01, 2006

Proof


Yesterday evening Lisa and I ventured into Northbridge. We stopped in at The Brass Monkey for a drink or two then we strolled on down to Cinema Paradiso and watched "Proof". Good film. Gwyneth Paltrow and Jake Gyllenhaal were both great. He was in "Donnie Darko". One of my favourite films. He's pretty special....yep!! After the movie we dined at a Vietnamese restaurant.....yum...yum...and talked until quite late. It was a really nice evening. Today Pete, Brian, Ken and Gary returned to have a bash at painting again....great guys. I'm a bit tired though. I'm still getting a bit woozy in the head after being sick on Thursday. I had better get my act together though because I have to sort out what paintings I am going to submit for the Artists in Arms exhibition etc etc.Always so much to do.....

No comments: