Sunday, April 30, 2006

Carpark Snooze.

Its been a long week. I have been trying to finish painting my panel for Oliver's exhibition....everyone else has done 3 or 4 and I am still going on one....mmmmm. I am enjoying it though and Fran has been very gracious with me traipsing through her house all the time. We discovered we were born on the very same day in the very same year....how cool is that ? On Saturday I had to babysit my gorgeous grandson and because I had been so busy during the week I decided to take him grocery shopping...OK...So off we went up to Karrinyup about 10ish and Lachlan went to sleep on the way. I managed to get a good parking spot. I did'nt take a pram because I was going to put him in the grocery trolley. So I was just sitting there wondering what to do...I spoke to him and he just rolled his eyes and went back to sleep. I did'nt want to leave and come back so I thought I would just sit in the car a while. I played Sudoku...which I had just downloaded on my phone, then I became weary, so I lay back my seat and closed my eyes for a while...I dozed a bit...on and off for about an hour....I got quite a few stares and one guy stood about looking around...I don't know what for?...maybe security?...well I was'nt living in the carpark....What was I supposed to do? Anyway Lachlan woke up and gave me a lovely cuddle...He obviously appreciated my gesture. So we did our shopping and went home...so there!

No comments: