Thursday, April 06, 2006

Blah..blah..blah

We rose before the birds this morning as usual. Lots to do. Dom came over around 6.30 to resume his painting of our Patio, pergola etc. He is doing a brilliant job. I redid my business card yet again. I think I have remodelled it at least 4 times...adding website...removing website (too expensive)...adding blog...blah...blah...blah. I fiddled with some images of my work and printed them out with my new printer...Epson R1800...bloody beautiful...I tried again to fill out the entry form for A in A exhibition...decisions, decisions.. What paintings to submit. What price do I settle for....blah...blah...blah. ...I extricated myself from my " beaut pute " , abluted myself and went first to Harvey Norman to check out their printer paper stocks. They have some of my favourites...the Ilford Gallerie range...Epson and Canon, otherwise I go into the City to Plaza Cameras. They have an even bigger range and there is also the added bonus of the guys not looking at you like you're some kind of weirdo like in Harvey Norman....not all of them...there are some really helpful guys there too...now that I think of it, how come there are'nt any women working in these departments ?...mmmm.. Does'nt really matter does it ? Its more about attitude. Anyway I bought some paper and an ink cartridge...I buy 1 or 2 at a time because there are 7 colours and a gloss cartridge to replace "pricey" . Then I braved the hordes up at Karrinyup shops and was resigned to doing the obligatory grocery shopping....hmph.....I have come home and done a few loads of washing. I am writing this blog and then I am going to take up the hem on the new pair of jeans I bought yesterday, fix a couple of hems on others, do some painting, more washing and so on and so forth...blah ...blah...blah

No comments: