Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wish List

Hey...I'm not too well today and I am going straight back to bed after I have written this urgent tome....heh....Yesterday I was searching the web and looking at other peoples blogs....hoohooh...there are some magnificent writers and thinkers about......It made me wish.....That I was...a better writer and painter.That I was smarter,cooler,more interesting ...you name it...I suppose just better all round.....stupid hey....you are what you are...what you are.....you just keep plugging away and have plenty of fun while you're at it.....keep learning and experiencing and enjoying....and I have done plenty of that......but there are other more pressing issues that are on my wish list..... That people would......get on together,be more tolerant of each other and put themselves in others shoes for a bit...Even more stupid hey!!!!!!!!!........anyway I don't feel so good.......I'm off to bed......P.S.....quote from "Tristan & Isolde"...."I'm for the worms".....don't you just Love that.....hooohoooo.

No comments: