Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tech

Before I go any further with this blog I would like to tell you about a great show on pay tv.... On the " How to" channel. This show is mainly responsible for me actually having more fun with my computer. Its called Call for Help. It is a show about technology...all sorts....people ring up and ask questions. They have special guests and regular guests. Your questions are dealt with in an easy to understand fashion and the people on the show are great . Some of my favourite regular guests are Alex Lindsay ( he is from Pixelcorps and he gives a lot of Photoshop tips ), Steve Gibson , a security expert and Mike Hogue who talks about Flash techniques, Mike Lazazzera Sean CarruthersAndy Walker , and of course there is Leo Laporte, who, with Amber Macarthur(web design) host the show. There are others also....but I would be here forever. Anyway I have learnt a lot in the few months that I have been watching . If you have'nt got pay tv check out their websites. If it was'nt for them and my"new beaut pute" courtesy of Marc at OZcom computer services,I would'nt be writing this blog right now....ooooo....maybe you should email them and complain...

No comments: