Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"IT"

I tell you I don't know what on earth is going on inside my head ? I keep forgetting things and its not just stupid stuff, it's the things I do on a regular basis. Yesterday I had quite a few mishaps and last night I went to bed with my contact lens still in. I woke up this morning, had a look at the little container where it sleeps and realised what I had done....or had'nt done...you think I would have noticed that I could actually see pretty clearly instead of the usual morning blur? Today, I decided that after doing some painting I would go and see "Capote" at the movies. I arrived at the cinema complex around 12.30, bought my ticket and a coffee, then proceeded to the appropriate theatre and sat down. After a while I thought..."gee...it's 1.00, the movie should be starting and here I am all alone in a well lit cinema".It was then that, after deleting all extraneous messages from my mobile phone, I rummaged through my bag to find the ticket stub...the movie was'nt due to start until 1.50....oh o...so I duly,sheepishly, removed myself to the coffee shop where I sat and wrote most of this blog to fill in the time......because we can't waste any time...can we ?....not when we have so many things to do....I don't know why I thought it started at 1.00....and why did'nt the guy who tore my ticket say something....probably did'nt have a clue.... am I suffering from Post Exhibition Syndrome ...or have I lost "IT" and I don't really know what "IT" is ?........ P.S...."Capote" was great.

No comments: