Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Idea





Woke up at 4.23 this morning and thought I might try out this blogging thing. Maybe I could post a few pics of my work. Talk about a few things happening about the place and see how it goes. Its amazing, considering, pre GST, I did'nt even possess a PC. Was horrified when we were told by our accountant that we would have to buy one . And accounting software. Then use it. Suffice to say, many years down the track, both my husband Brian and I have grown accustomed to its hulking presence. I actually missed it when it was in the shop after aquiring a virus. And tomorrow, Marc, our computer guy. is bringing over our new baby. So we will have one each. It will be a big difference, going from a Pentium 3, still running Windows 98 to a lovely Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400x with all the extra's...all I have to do now is work out how to use this blog thing-a-me.

No comments: